The CSU Denver Center is your Mile High connection to all things CSU
Located at the corner of 17th and Glenarm in downtown Denver, the CSU Denver Center is a source for University events, academic services, CSU gear, and social and professional networking opportunities throughout the Denver metro area.
- The CSU Alumni Association connects CSU alumni and friends across Colorado and throughout the country, including more than 60,000 CSU alumni in the Denver area. Alumni are invited to stop by the Denver Center for CSU gear and to learn about ways to engage in Denver.
- CSU Extension has a presence in every county in Colorado, and offers community programming specific to their location. With a mission of providing University knowledge to communities, Extension educates residents about gardening, sustainable living, healthy eating, landscaping, financial literacy, and offers 4-H youth development programming.
- The Denver Executive MBA, a program through the CSU College of Business, is specifically designed for senior-level working professionals. The course is a hybrid program with online and in-person components, with curriculum that includes an international business trip.
- CSU Online provides access to CSU’s academic programs through a distance format. CSU’s online offerings include undergraduate and graduate degree programs, both of which are regionally accredited and taught by campus faculty, in addition to learning opportunities in the form of certificates, badges, and courses for a variety of personal and career goals.
- The Colorado State Forest Service offers advice to all Colorado citizens addressing land stewardship and urban-wildland interface concerns, helps private landowners plan defensible space activities around home sites, and facilitates community wildfire planning and fuel-reduction activities. Field offices in Franktown and Golden serve the Denver metro area.
- LEAP Institute for the Arts offers non-credit and master’s degree courses for working professionals in — or with aspirations to work within — creative industries. Classes include Arts Leadership, Arts Events Management, and Community Engagement, and more.
- CSU2B is a robust platform as part of the University’s ASCEND business connection program. CSU2B connects business and nonprofit communities to CSU’s academic, professional, student development, athletic, and arts programming.